Title:Smile Version:3.8.0 Developer:Satimage-Software Category:Utilities Sub category:AppleScript Downloads:9983
Rate 91% (Votes 2205)
Short description: Scriptable AppleScript editor, PDF generator, and GUI builder.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes
Please fix it download link tnapr.Smile.3.8.0.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Smile is a working environment which offers both a set of production technologies and a natural fashion of having them work together so that you produce faster and better, you automate frequent tasks and you control complex operations. The technologies available to Smile's users include:
- an AppleScript editor with many scripting helpers, and unique AppleScript Terminal windows,
- an editor of scripted interfaces,
- a text editor for ASCII and Unicode, with a search-and-replace tool supporting Regular Expressions,
- a XML editor,
- a Regular Expression engine,
- a XML and p-list engine,
- a 2D graphic engine, where you program vectorial PDF graphics by script,
- commands for driving industrial interfaces: RS232 serial communication, digital I/O, LED display.
Smile ships with an impressive set of additional tools of various kinds, for instance a backup utility. Smile is totally scriptable, attachable (each object can own a script), and tailored (with scripts you can customize the interface to any extent.)