Title:Butler Version:4.3.1 Developer:Many Tricks Category:Utilities Sub category:System Downloads:9202
Rate 91% (Votes 1525)
Short description: Hot key, menu, and keyword launcher.
Updated? Previous version had problems with install to 10.14.3...
Shirm, Yes, everything is fine here
Let me know if you need any help Added changes Version 4.3.1:
Contacts-related Smart Items on new macOS 10.14 Mojave installations
A typo in preferences that must have been there for years
Please fix it download link 9loxu.Butler.4.3.1.dmg
sckmdck, Sorry, fixed
Good! :) found !
Finally found a long forgotten site!)
Wow, on Lion started and works
Butler makes it easier for you to perform a wide variety of potentially recurring tasks. Just arrange these tasks in Butler's fully customizable configuration and assign one or more triggers to a task.
- freely configurable system-wide menus in your menu bar/Butler's docklet
- freely configurable pop-up menus -- triggered via hot key or hot corner (see below)
- abbreviations -- for example, enter "qt" to launch QuickTime Player
- hot keys -- for example, hit [F1] make iTunes switch to the next track
- hot corners -- for example, [shift]-[right mouse button click] in the lower left corner of your screen to pop up a menu that lists all system preference panes
- events -- for example, launch iChat when Butler starts up and the [option] key is not held
- launch applications
- open files
- access preference panes
- manage bookmarks
- search the web
- run AppleScripts
- extend the pasteboard
- enter text snippets
- simulate keystrokes
- control iTunes